Everything You Need To Know To Get Started With ReactJS.
ReactJS can be quite overwhelming and intimidating when getting started.
Below is everything you need to know to set off your journey of learning ReactJS on the right foot as a developer.
Before we go to why you should learn React, you can check out an ebook that has been helping me to:
- Grow my Twitter account.
- Get unlimited tweet ideas.
- Write good threads that get engagements.
Before and after getting the ebook.
- React developers are in high demand.
- It is easy to learn.
- It helps to build rich user interfaces.
- Can build mobile apps using React Native
- Package Manager (Node and NPM)
- Data types
- Conditional statements
- ES6 classes
- Arrow functions
- Destructuring assignment
- ES6 modules
- Browser - Chrome
- Text Editor - Visual Studio Code
- React Developer Tools
- Prettier-code formatter
- ES7 React/Redux/GraphQL/React-Native snippets
All the best in your journey of learning React.
You can follow me at Bonnie as I will be sharing my journey.
Also, subscribe to my weekly newsletter where I share inspiring, valuable and quality content on Personal Development, Web Development and Technical Writing.